Skip to content
    Print Icon  

Report a Road Problem

The County of Essex encourages residents to report road problems related to roadways, ditches, traffic and a wide variety of road maintenance issues.

How to Report a Road/Trail problem:

To report a road problem, please contact the Essex County Roads Maintenance Division:

Maintenance Division
1941 Road 4 East. RR2
Kingsville, Ontario
N9Y 2E5
Tel. 519-326-8691

Report a Traffic Light Problem

For any traffic light failure or for 24h service, call 519-326-8691