Skip to content
    Print Icon  

Correction of Personal Information

If you have received your own personal information and believe that your information is not correct, you can complete the online Access/Correction Complaint Form and mail the application fee to the Privacy Officer. We will let you know if we are going to make the requested change to your personal information. If we do not agree that there is an error in your personal information, you can provide a signed letter advising that you disagree with personal information that we have for you in our records and we will attached that statement of disagreement to your personal information record.