Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Here are some frequently asked questions pertaining to the Emergency Management Department:
- How do I develop a family emergency plan?
- How will I know if there is an emergency?
- What about my pets? Can I bring them to a shelter if I have to evacuate my home?
- What are disaster supply kits?
- What can I do for my children if they are afraid?
- What disaster could affect me in Essex County?
- What do I need to do so I am prepared for an emergency?
- What is the Office of Emergency Management?
- What items do I need to prepare my disaster supply kits?
- What should I do after an emergency?
- What type of information will I receive during an emergency?
- Who at the County looks after emergencies?