Our commitment to accessibility
We are committed to ensuring that the facilities, services and programs we provide are available to all residents, including people with disabilities. The process of identifying barriers is constant. We continue to identify new barriers and incorporate them into our Accessibility Plan.
Learn more about:
1. Accessibility laws in Ontario
2. Our accessibility policies including:
- Accessible customer service(ACS) policy
- Required ACS vendor training
- Integrated Accessibility Standard policies
- Requesting communication supports and alternative formats.
3. Our role in accessibility including:
4. How to provide your accessibility feedback to us.