For over 100 years, the Sun Parlor Home has offered long-term care to the community of Essex County. Our mission is "to serve our community by providing supportive, resident-centred care that promotes quality of life."
Sun Parlor Home offers long-term care services for residents, requiring 24 hour professional nursing care, including medical services and nutritious meals with professional registered dietitian oversight.
We invite you to take a video tour of Sun Parlor Home. Facility tours are available by appointment.
Please be advised that the ENTERIC OUTBREAK has been declared over as of February 25th, 2017.
Thank you to all families and visitors for your efforts during the outbreak! Please remember to continue with good infection control practices, hand sanitizing upon exiting and entering the Home.
- A modern, spacious home, set on 23-acre forested site in sunny Leamington, the most southerly community of Canada
- Non-profit, 206-bed residence, offering private and semi-private rooms
- Private rooms with high-low bed, wardrobe, private 2-piece bathroom
- Semi-private - 2 living areas, separated by wall curtain, shared washroom
- Also offers 83 resident beds at basic rates
Some of the many services offered at Sun Parlor Home:
Features of Sun Parlor Home:
- Spacious and landscaped grounds with lovely courtyards and gazebo
- Resident rooms designed to accent the beautiful view
- Lounges on each floor with large windows and comfortable seating
- Private dining room for events and dinners
- Garden View Café serves daily afternoon tea
- Multi-use areas including sitting room, tuck shop, beauty salon, lounges, activity rooms, auditorium, chapel, boardroom, resident/family dining room